In this study, a seismic strengthening method by internally attaching steel frame was proposed for strengthening medium-to-low-rise reinforced concrete (RC) buildings. The main technique proposed in this study was a welding method for connecting between existing R/C frame and internal steel frame strengthening element. The connection technique was developed considering the structural integral behavior between existing frame and strengthening member. The method is one of the strength design approach by retrofit which can easily increase the ultimate lateral-load capacity of R/C buildings controlled by shear. The cycling load test, designed using an existing school building in Korea, was carried out in order to verify the seismic retrofitting effects of the proposed method in terms of the maximum load carrying capacity. The nonlinear static analysis was also conducted to establish a hysteresis model of the proposed strengthening method, and to investigate the consistency between experiment and analysis results. The results revealed that the proposed internal strengthening method installed in R/C frame enhanced conspicuously the strength capacities, and the test results can reasonably compared to those of the non-linear static analysis.
본 연구에서는 기존 강도증진형 내진보강법의 단점을 보완 · 개선할 수 있는 새로운 개념의 내부접합형 철골프레임(ISF) 내진보강공법을 제안함과 동시에 내진보강효과를 검증 할 목적으로 기존 비내진상세를 가지는 중·저층 철근콘크리트 건축물의 골조를 대상으로 반복가력실험을 실시하여 내진보강 전과 후의 내력증진 및 변형능력을 검토하였다. 또한 반복가력실험 결과를 바탕으로 ISF 내진보강 골조의 비선형해석을 위한 각 부재의 이력 및 접합부 모델을 제안함과 동시에 제안한 모델의 타당성을 검증 할 목적으로 비선형정적해석을 실시하여 반복가력 실험결과와 비교 및 분석하였다. 연구결과 실험결과 대비 해석결과의 오차범위가 5% 이내로 거의 일치하는 것을 확인하였으며, 무보강 실험체 대비 약 2.5배정도 전단강도가 증가하여, 본 연구에서 개발한 ISF 내진보강법은 강도보강효과가 우수한 공법으로서, 전형적인 강도증진형 내진보강공법이라고 사료된다.
- Architectural Institute of Korea (AIK, 2018) Site Inspection and Damage Investigation of Buildings by Earthquakes in Gyoungju and Pohang, 1-347.
- CANNY (2009) 3-dimentional Nonlinear static/Dynamic Structural Analysis Computer Program, Canada.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA, 2000) FEMA 356: Prestandard and Commentary for Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings, Washington, DC., 500.
- Japan Building Disaster Prevention Association (JBDPA, 2017) Guideline for Seismic Strengthening of Existing Reinforced Concrete Buildings, Tokyo, Japan, 500.
- Lee, K. S. and Jung J. S. (2018) A Seismic Capacity of R/C Building Damaged by the 2016 Gyeongju Earthquake based on the Non-linear Dynamic Analysis. Journal of the Korea Institute of Structural Maintenance and Inspection 22(1), 137-146.
- Lee, K. S., Choi, H., and Yi, W. H. (2002) Earthquake Damage Ratio Estimation and Seismic Capacity Evaluation of Existing Reinforced Concrete Buildings in Korea. Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea 18(1), 11-20.
- Lee, K. S., Wi, J. D., Kim, Y. I., and Lee, H. H. (2009) Seismic Safety Evaluation of Korean R/C School Buildings Built in the 1980s. Journal of the Korea Institute for Structural Maintenance and Inspection 13(5), 1-11.
- Ministry of Eduaction (MOE) and Korea Institute of Educational Environment (KIEE) (2011) Guideline for Seismic Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Existing School Buildings in Korea, 108.
- Seismic Strengthening Research Group (SSRG, 2008) Seismic Strengthening of RC Buildings, Ohmsha Press, Tokyo, Japan, 230pp.
- Publisher :Korea Concrete Institute
- Publisher(Ko) :한국콘크리트학회
- Journal Title :Journal of the Korea Concrete Institute
- Journal Title(Ko) :콘크리트학회 논문집
- Volume : 31
- No :1
- Pages :79-88